Self-Publishing Lesbian Fiction: Write Your Own Way
A step-by-step guide for successfully writing and self-publishing lesbian, Sapphic, WLW, queer, and other fun fiction!
Write and self-publish your novel in e-book, print, and audiobook formats. I can show you how.
I’m an award-winning bestselling lesbian fiction author, and I’ve been writing and self-publishing fiction since 2014. I’ve learned a lot on this journey, and I’ve put it all in this book including:
- Publishing your book for little or no money
- How to make money from your novel
- Why self-publishing is a great option for those who write lesbian, Sapphic, WLW, or queer fiction
- Tips for completing your novel and becoming a better writer
- How to work with editors and cover designers
- Formatting your book and getting it ready to publish
- Mastering marketing even if you hate it
- Navigating the growing list of publishing platforms available for self-published authors
- How to get your book into bookstores
From the author: I have been self-publishing lesbian fiction since 2014. I write cozy paranormal mystery, lesbian romance, science fiction, and young adult stories. Before turning my hand to fiction, I was a newspaper reporter for many years, and I have the paper cuts to prove it. I have won many writing awards including a Goldie from the Golden Crown Literary Society for fiction and a Peter Lisagor Award from the Chicago Headline Club for journalism. I am a lesbian in an interracial same-sex marriage living in the Midwest.